Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Moving In...Moving On

Hey everyone!

This is a really exciting time for me. I have just had the most amazing weekend of my life...almost :) I was leading worship at Rexdale this weekend and it went really well!! Let me try and start from the beginning...my thoughts may be all over the place:)

I have been going through some stuff lately that has been really hard to deal with. Not going to back to York has been one of them and then finding a job has been another. I made my decision to not go back to York this year because I wanted to be able to take as much time as I needed to work and get established in my new place. I just got a job as well at Gymboree at Yorkdale so that is an awesome plus!! This means I can pay rent :) That is very important!!This is a job that I will be able to enjoy! I will be selling children's clothes but at the same time I get to play with kids which is another plus! I have a really awesome manager who is a very outgoing person and I get along with her very well!!

I was at my apartment today just getting everything set up and it looks really good!!!! I'm getting really excited to be on my own. I'm scared to be on my own because there will be no one when I walk into the door but I know that will change. I

My mom took me to get a few things today at Wal-mart and that was really fun! I loved walking down all the aisles and looking at stuff! I got some pretty good deals...

I just wanted to let everyone know that you are welcome over anytime! Don't hesitate to call...I will most probably say yes to you coming over!

Thanks for listening...there is a lot more but I still have a lot to process :)

Thanks for reading :)

Ali

No comments: